By Nina Richards and Zoe Blade
- Knowledge of the key innovations in sound synthesis.
- Broad knowledge of women’s influence in the history of synthesis innovation, development and performance.
- More detailed knowledge of key pioneers.
- Ability to start investigating personal interests through knowledge of key online resources.
- Lesson plan
- Synth women.pdf Examples of women involved in making electronic music, consisting of:
- Drawings and bullet-pointed lists of their main accomplishments
- Briefly spanning several decades
- Covering Daphne Oram through to Imogen Heap.
- An emphasis on how you can do this too.
All Chibi drawings by Monosílabo