– October 10th – Introduction to Live sound – Jo Kennedy @chasingsticks
– November 14th – Building your touch contact microphone – Liz Dobson
– December 12th – Glass Harp demonstration of research practice – Andie Brown
– Jan 16th – First Night of Noise Making – bring all you have that makes sound (circuit bending, voice processing, live electronics, instruments, synths, touch contact mic instruments – whatever you like). We welcome all sounds, all levels of experience from complete beginner to professional. Venue/time: Huddersfield University Creative Arts Building – arrive 6.30pm finish no later than 9.30pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Part 2 (order and dates to follow)
– Feb 13th Second night of Noise Making –
– March 13th Open door to the Yorkshire Sound Women Network at Global Diversity Positive Action.
– April 10th – Sound design: how the movies are manipulating you – Dr Liz Dobson
– Computer coding beats in Tidal Cycles – Elisa Etemad
– Night of Noise Making – inspired by sound recording, sound design and beat making we will choose a theme (maybe science fiction/image/vid) and create and present works.
Future sessions – email email@example.com
– Advice for self-employed artists – Andie Brown
– Social media marketing Elisa Etemad