– October 10th – Introduction to Live sound – Jo Kennedy @chasingsticks
– November 14th – Building your touch contact microphone – Liz Dobson
– December 12th – Glass Harp demonstration of research practice – Andie Brown
– Jan 9th – First Night of Noise Making – bring all you have that makes sound (circuit bending, live electronics, hand held synths, touch contact mic instruments – anything you like).
Part 2 (order and dates to follow)
– Sound recording in the weaving shed – Linda Lewis
– Psychology of sound and sound design theory – Liz Dobson
– Computer coding beats in Tidal Cycles – Elisa Etemad
– Second Night of Noise Making – inspired by sound recording, sound design and beat making we will choose a theme (maybe science fiction/image/vid) and create and present works.
Future sessions – email us if you’re keen to attend and we will include you in the doodle scheduling.
– Advice for self-employed artists – Andie Brown
– Social media marketing Elisa Etemad