– First Thursday of the month
– Usual time: 6.30 – 8.30 pm
– Usual venue: DINA Gallery & Cafe, 32 Cambridge Street, Sheffield, S1 4HP
Yorkshire Sound Women Network (YSWN) are proud to be hosting a series of social events in Sheffield.
These events are open to all women and girls – come along to meet new people and talk about sound and music technology in an informal setting.
You can find out more about our meetings by reading our mention in Sheffield Vibe, or by looking at our individual meeting write-ups below.
Don’t forget, you can ask to join our Sheffield YSWN Facebook group or Sheffield YSWN Google group. Please also check out our series of workshops which took place in Sheffield in 2016 as part of Catalyst:Festival of Creativity.
- Our monthly gathering is usually (but not always!) on:
First Thursday of the month, 6.30-8.30 pm at DINA, Sheffield
- For latest details please visit:
- Thursday 5th January 2017 – meeting in Showroom Cinema Cafe
- Thursday 2nd February 2017 – meeting in DINA as usual
- Thursday 2nd March 2017
- Thursday 6th April 2017
- Thursday 4th May 2017
- Thursday 1st June 2017
- Thursday 6th July 2017
- Thursday 3rd August 2017
- Thursday 7th September 2017
- Thursday 5th October 2017
- Thursday 2nd November 2017
- Thursday 7th December 2017
- Sunday 13th March 2016
- Thursday 7th April 2016
- Thursday 5th May 2016
- Thursday 2nd June 2016
- Thursday 7th July 2016
- Thursday 4th August 2016
- Thursday 1st September 2016
- Thursday 6th October 2016
- Thursday 3rd November 2016 – an outing to Access Space
- Thursday 1st December 2016 – at DINA as usual
There is no pressure to share work with the group, but if there is something you would like to bring along for people to look at/listen to you are more than welcome.
We will be bringing speakers and a projector, but if you require any other equipment please let us know and we will do our best to provide it.
We are really grateful to DINA for hosting our gathering – please show your support by donating generously for tea, coffee and cake while we talk!
If you have any accessibility requirements please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate these.
For any further queries about these events please contact us by email on email@example.com