- Understanding of fundamental concepts of sound synthesis
- Understanding of fundamental sound synthesis terms.
- Understanding of wave shapes, fundamental frequencies and harmonics, and subtractive synthesis signal flow (envelopes, filter (resonance and cut-off), amplification and controllers.
- Awareness of other types of sound synthesis and how to follow up knowledge development on additive synthesis, wavetable synthesis and FM synthesis.
- Knowledge of other free sound synthesis platforms.
- Synth patching lesson plan including guidelines on components needed and where to source them.
Basic, fundamental concepts of sound and what sound is
Defining terms like frequency etc.
Example oscillator waveforms with interactive examples
Explaining and interactively showing different types of filtering